Friday, October 29, 2010Posted by K at 08:00
Whilst we might be in the height of Autumn, our friends down under are about to experience Summer. I think this is a FABULOUS idea, ideal for camping, BBQs etc. and a really nice decorative item. Check out the tutorial HERE.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010Posted by Liberty :) at 08:11
Whilst I don't think this little guy is particularly good looking, you could modify this Pinata* tutorial to include any ideas you might have such as a giant pumpkin for halloween or a giant heart for a wedding. The "pull the string" bit is the important bit and details of how to make this bit are right HERE at thingamababy.
* I only found out what a Pinata was this year when I attended a 1st birthday party. They are really cool and different for parties and events. Read all about them HERE.
Monday, October 11, 2010Posted by Liberty :) at 08:00
Centsational Girl shows you how to make these fab drinks labels for a
bone-tingling beverage on Halloween. For those who haven't the time, she has provided
a free download of them for you! Check it out HERE.
Saturday, October 09, 2010Posted by Liberty :) at 08:15
Martha Stewart has been down to the woods today and whipped up
these cute twig coasters. Full details can be found HERE. A very easy
way to introduce some autumn/fall into your home decor.
Thursday, October 07, 2010Posted by Liberty :) at 08:00
- Have you spotted a great idea? Then submit it! Just a link to the idea will be great (and if you want to include a link to your blog then please do and we will provide a link to that too.)
- Did you make any of the projects featured here? We would love to link to your blog and your project if so!
- Would you like to submit your own project to be featured on .h.m.h.f? If so, then drop us a line. We would love to feature you!
- Or, if you just want to say hi, then feel free! We love to hear from everyone!
Have a nice day :)