Feed

Thanks January 2010

Thanks firstly to the January sponsors:

The Wedding Daze: Bespoke wedding planners and all round nice people



and

Crystal Jewels: Gorgeous hand made jewellery for wedding and for every day.



Please take a little minute to check them out by clicking on the logos above. Thanks guys it has been great having you and hope to see you here again in the future!

For further advertising information, please click HERE. Bespoke packages available.


Finally, and of course the most important. Being a bit of a numbers geek I would like to thank to each of the 1023 unique vistors who have visited .Hand.Made.Heart.Felted 5150 times. Not bad for a blog who is only a mini 31 days old!

Thanks to all of the readers, all of the rates, all of the comments and the e-mails, you all brighten up my day significantly. Thank you also to everyone who submitted to the first reader showcase, I can't wait for next month!

If you like what you see here, I would love you to grab the button at the top of the page for your own blog, tweet, facebook and tell everyone about us. I think a few giveaways are in order when I hit 200 and 500 followers...

I would also love it if you have any suggestions to leave them in the comments below. I am all about making .hand.made.heart.felted bigger and better each month, and the only way to do that is by asking you, my good friends, the readers.


Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

See you in February.

0 comments:

Post a Comment